Mavensoft is seeking Applications for a Project Coordinator-Senior
position from qualified, interested, and available candidates for a short - term contract assignment with a leading company in Portland, OR. If you are interested and meet below requirements, please email or apply online for immediate considerations with your salary expectations.
Local candidates only
WFH but may need to be onsite
part-time starting in July ’21
Working Job Title:
Implementation of a Source-to-Pay and Inventory Management Cloud-based software solution within 9 months.
Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Detecting and raising occurrence of project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess and raise project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Organize and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Maintaining the project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Microsoft Office Suite, TEAMS, SharePoint; coordination, admin, and/or management experience of complex and high velocity projects that involves a large, cross-functional team; ability to do so remotely
Bachelor's degree in business, communications, computer science or other related field or equivalent experience project coordinating the implementation of a large-scale software system.
# of Years of Experience: 3