Candidate MUST be a highly experienced Technology Product Manager (TPM) with ability to support our client's Business Process Automation
Platform within the Enterprise Architecture & Platforms domain
Technology Product Manager – Biz Enterprise Platforms
12 months (contract) expected to be on-site once campus reopens
• Automation Anywhere experience (RPA) is preferred.
• Business Automation experience, more specifically, Robotic Process Automation experience is a MUST HAVE
Key Skills: Proven experience in managing technical product managers
Ability to lead technical product management in areas of Self-service and "as-a-service" technology platforms (or PaaS
); Cloud-native solutions (multi-cloud abstraction is a plus); Globally distributed systems at scale and API driven solutions (ex HTTP/REST/JSON)
Product Management strategic quantitative/qualitative analysis;
Experience conducting and or in a cross-functional enterprise environment in the tech industry to support and improve business operations involving program, process, or product management
Managing day to day project communications and contributing to Sr. executive management reports and business presentations
Product Management, strategic management consulting, financial analysis, sales/business development, technology, and P&L management
Writing both long and short-term product planning reports, including strategic market analysis, product placement, and financial/business reporting
Business Process Automation Platform is a set of global managed services for Business Process Management and Automation with tools like Pega, Business Rules Engine with tools like Sparkling Logic and Robotic Process Automation with tools like Automation Anywhere and Out Systems.
The goals of Business Process Automation Platform are:
• Alignment across Global Tech through the creation of centers of excellence while empowering local teams to innovate and manage their business.
• Drive consistent approach, patterns, and tooling to maximize efficiency and compliance while reducing variance across the GT landscape.
• Provide robust, durable, scalable, observable, audibility and governed capabilities that reduce time to market and encourage reuse and transparency.
• Transform from hard-coded business rules out of centralized enterprise platforms or other unmanaged documents into configurable, source-controlled tooling and processes that allow direct, localized management suited for specific business needs
We are hiring a Technology Product Manager (TPM) supporting the Business Process Automation Platform within the Enterprise Architecture & Platforms domain. Enterprise Architecture & Platforms provides the Architecture, Platforms, Innovations, and Initiatives that enable our customers and the business to have the Agility, Fast Time-to-Market, and Cost Effectiveness they need to be successful through an ecosystem of composable
platforms. Enterprise Architecture and Platforms team is seeking a technical product manager for its Business Process Automation Platform products with the vision of empowering our client through consistent automation and self-management of common business tasks with appropriate
audibility and governance.
As the Sr/Lead Technical Product Manager, Business Process Automation, you will lead the technical product management function, own product strategy, and design roadmaps for multiple Business Process Automation products.
As a TPM Leader, you will focus on driving excellence in product and platform strategy and execution. You will work in close collaboration with various teams within Global Technology
(e.g., Digital Technology Program Office, Engineering leaders) and key Functional Teams across the business (e.g., Global Operations Team, Marketplace). TPM Leaders will require experience designing creative quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives
Lead and manage end to end enterprise roadmap
• Lead the creation of an end to end product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap for a function in partnership with Engineering teams and the business
• Partner with all stakeholders to understand Business needs, outcomes and value and ensure roadmaps are aligned to those needs
• Ensure roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
• Ensuring Tech Team roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
• Collaborating with other TPM's, Domain TPM's and the Central TPM Leader to address dependencies across Global Tech; provide inputs into overall end to end Global Tech roadmap development
Define product and platform strategy
• Partnering with all stakeholders to understand business needs and goals and providing strategic advice on how to respond
• Utilizing a "customer-centric" mindset in designing roadmaps and building
products/platforms that both meet current and future enterprise needs
• Developing product and platform strategies to ensure they deliver outsized value to Global Tech quickly and are built to be scalable and agile
• Bringing best-in-class market and industry insights to platform and product strategy
Deliver value to the business via products & platforms while elevating product management maturity
• Use a value framework to make product and platform prioritization decisions
• Drive the execution steps of product management within the value framework
• Drive adherence to all standard TPM ways of working (e.g., process, artifacts, templates, collaboration models)
• Track value delivered, product adoption, performance, and execution against the end to end roadmap and adjusting roadmaps as needed
• Ensure TPM maturity throughout all levels of the Tech Team, including support for the discipline (e.g., role development, career pathing)
You will be responsible for working closely with Engineering teams, collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., other TPM's, Business leads, Domain leads, HR/Finance), and facilitating decision-making across priorities within Portfolio Management. You will work with our Digital Product Creation partners and cross-functional teams in Line Planning and Merchandising, Design, and Manufacturing to understand the needs and aspirations of our consumers.
Provide DevOps support to all services built by your team by creating CI/CD pipelines
Create applications using test-driven development and agile methodologies
Contribute to overall architecture, frameworks and patterns for processing and storing large data volumes
Build utilities, user defined functions, and frameworks to better enable data flow patterns
Come with excellent communication skills with engineering, product, business and operations team
Participate in the team to refine business requirements and features into technical requirements.
Education and Qualifications Required:
Degrees required for this job:
Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
You should be skilled in product management, analytics, a structured and data-driven thinker, and
excellent interpersonal skills. Experience in designing creative quality technical products and enabling
business capabilities and objectives through technology will be critical. You should be comfortable
conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and analytics. Additionally,
you should be a skilled communicator with experience forming alliances and bringing together multiple
stakeholders to execute on a common mission.
We're looking for someone with at least 5+ years of experience in product management and clearly
demonstrated these skills:
• Strong Analytical and Data Visualization Skills
• Great business acumen and communication skills
• Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
• Strong meeting and work session facilitation skills
• Strong project planning and organizational skills
• Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
• Validated ability to adapt to new technologies and tools, changing needs, processes, and
• Strong understanding of Design Thinking Concepts and Design Leadership
• Strong understanding of Value-Driven Frameworks
Email your resume to: email@example.com
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/