Mavensoft is seeking Applications for a Senior Quality Assurance Tester position from qualified, interested, and available candidates for 6 months contract assignment with a leading company in Portland, OR. If you are interested and meet below requirements, please email or apply online for immediate considerations with your salary expectations.
Open to non-local candidates but if their non-local candidates need to be prepared to work off their own equipment
Quality Assurance Tester III
5+ months Contract
Web and Mobile applications, Know how to test API’s, Selenium and C#, Agile team environment
Short Description of this role:
- This person will be working on our web team creating and executing manual testing scripts. This role is associated to the Web Outage improvements project.
- The scope would be specific to testing the updates we are making to the web outage map
- Deliverables for the Web Manual Tester
Top 3 skills to be successful in this role:
- Outage Map test plan, test cases and test execution
Advanced Manual and Automation skills, Knows Digital applications, team player.
Preferred job skills:
- Must have the ability to create and execute manual test scripts to Web and Mobile applications, Know how to test API’s.
- Experienced in Selenium and C#.
- Work in an Agile team environment. Someone who is self-directed.
# of Years of Experience :
- Works well in a team setting, communicates well, adaptable to change, willing to work extended hours when needed.
Minimum 5-7 years’ experience
Degree in computer science, Test engineering certifications, background in developer coding skills
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/