Mavensoft is looking for a strong Lead Data BSA
for one of our direct clients.
Working Job title: Lead Data BSA – Enterprise Data and Analytics
Duration: 1-year contract
Location: Beaverton, OR
- We are seeking a high performing Lead Data BSA to play a key role in the development of transactional data products
- You will work with a variety of talented teammates including data engineers with a focus on the design and development of new solutions and capabilities for Client’s supply chain analytics and data platforms.
- The successful candidate is a problem solver with excellent business acumen, knowledge, and understanding of enterprise data and analytics systems, with hands-on coding skills.
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, and develop solution options
- In this role, you will be responsible for designing innovative, high-quality, cloud-based analytics solutions and capabilities in support of the supply chain.
- Work directly with customers and team members to capture details of epic and story requirements, understand use cases, collect samples, and create tests; apply knowledge of Product and business drivers to enhance work
Preferred if you have:
- 5-7 years of analytics solution development or product ownership and technology experience
- Ability to define source to target mapping, functional specifications and other documentation
- Understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- Experience working as a member of a larger cross-functional Agile team. Design and implement features in collaboration with product owners, business partners and engineers using Agile / Scrum methodology
- Ability to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- 4+ years of experience in SAP preferred
- Understanding of supply chain industry standards in the analytics area
- Experience with analytics and data engineering best practices
- Ability to influence outcomes across highly aligned, loosely coupled solutions
- Experience working in a distributed / cloud scalable environment particularly AWS
- Familiarity with cloud-based data and analytics tools, services, warehouses
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to define solution options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/