Mavensoft is looking for a strong Program Manager
for one of our direct Utility clients in Portland with remote Work acceptable.
Note* Local Candidates only.
Working Job title: Program Manager- Business
Duration: 6+ months contract
Location: Beaverton, OR
This position will be responsible for running the day to day operations as a program manager of our Energy Expert customer information service. This program manager will manage the budget, vendor relationship, and engage with marketing. Day to day operations include supporting customer requests, serving as internal point of contact for adding new service, and supporting customer training and education. The Program Manager will also complete data analysis to support data verification efforts and identify and drive process improvements.
• Experience managing software-based programs with commercial customers
• Ability to complete thorough data analysis
• An intermediate level of knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
• Ability to convey technical concepts to various audiences
• Understands energy consumption trends and load end-use profile for commercial and industrial customers
• Ability to coordinate with internal departments, stakeholders, or platforms in order to solve product, process or customer issue
• Ability to manage vendor contracts and vendor relationships
• Experience with interfacing with energy monitoring tools and generating reports/queries preferred
• Certified Energy Manager (CEM) designation preferred
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business, accounting, economics or other related field or equivalent experience
# of Years of Experience: 5-7 years
Team Size: 1-2
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/