Candidate must be expertise in IT Project Coordinator responsibilities along with NJUNS and advance in Human relations and Communication skills .
Job Title: Project Coordinator - Intermediate
Project management, project coordination, Strong problem solving , excellent Communication skills .
6 months (Contract)
The size of the team this resource will be working with 9 team members .
Job Description :
Data research, processing, and reporting; work order creation; various administrative support projects
The Facility Inspection Specialist is responsible for primary program activities for Client’s 10 year inspection cycle Facility Inspection and treatment for The National Electrical Safety Code (FITNES) for 280,000 poles and overhead facilities and 100,000 underground vaults and pad-mounted electrical equipment as required by Oregon Public Utility Commission (OPUC) Service Quality Measures, Oregon Administrative Rules and National Electric Safety Code. This role provides expertise, analysis, scheduling, reporting, process improvements and other daily support for Client’s overhead and underground facility preventative and corrective programs. During storm events, this role will be called upon to provide outage support as deemed appropriate by Client.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office with a strong Excel skill set
• Advanced skills in human relations, interpersonal, and communications (oral and written)
• Advanced skills in problem solving, investigation, and research around handling customer inquiries and complaints
• Intermediate skills in working collaboratively across organizations
• Intermediate skills in organization, prioritization and time management and in adapting to changing timelines and competing priorities
Candidate should have experience with utility operations; experience with work order management systems; experience the National Joint Utilities Notification System (NJUNS)
Email your resume to: email@example.com
- Number of years experience required: 2 years
- Candidate must have organizational, analytical, and communication skills
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/