We seek an IT Security Risk Analyst with knowledge and 2-3 years’ experience in Vendor Risk Management. Candidate must have IT technical background and policy-based information security risk reviews of third-party vendors.
Job title: Cyber Security Analyst - IRM Risk
Duration: 6+ months
NOTE: There is the potential for this position to be extended beyond 6 months as well as potential FTE opportunity. Client will ship Laptop once offer is made.
NOTE: Client is open for locals/non-locals. No third parties please.
1. Cyber Security Risk Assessment
2. Information Security Metrics - Assessment and Reporting
3. Vendor Risk Management (Equipment, Hardware and Software)
- Partner with the team to develop, coordinate, monitor and maintains information systems (IS) and cyber security policies, procedures and systems, including access management for hardware, firmware and software.
- Partner with the team to identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents and improve security.
- Partner with the team to develop technique and procedure for conducting IS and cyber security risk assessments and compliance audits; evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security; and the investigation and resolution of security incidents.
- Implements IS and cyber security policies and takes measures against intrusion, frauds, attacks or leaks.
Size of the team this resource : 5 team members
- Partner with the team to develop policies and procedures to prevent unauthorized access.
- Educate and communicate security requirements and procedures to users and new employees.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and privacy laws. May oversee internal or external systems security (i.e., cloud services).
- Needs may include performance in the capacity of analyst, auditor or consultant.
• Partner with the team to track and report- monitor and follows up to ensure that appropriate mitigation and remediation actions have been taken on risk-assessment findings. Gathers and creates information security metrics reports for management using appropriate visualization techniques.
• Partner with the team to track Vendor Risk Management - Conducts technical and policy-based information security risk reviews of third-party vendors.
Education / Experience:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or other related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Years of Experience: 1 - 3 years
Please apply online.
Please visit https://mavensoft.catsone.com/careers/?portal= for additional job openings.