Mavensoft looking for someone who is highly technical with strong business acumen. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and simultaneously manage multiple tracks of work.
Job Title: Sr. Operations Inventory Analyst
Note: Open to a remote candidate
Key Skills: Excel, SQL, Tableau and Alteryx
Preferred: R or Python
As a Sr. Analyst for North America Inventory Operations, you will drive technical process improvements and efficiencies – resulting in optimized processes and improved results.
You will deliver capabilities that provide insights, enable decisions, and drive performance on various Inventory initiatives.
The successful candidate will be self-driven, a flexible thinker, and an outstanding communicator.
You will use those skills to partner with various cross-functional stakeholders to design and build reporting solutions and process efficiencies, specifically: Tableau Dashboards and Alteryx Workflows.
- Advanced skills in Excel, SQL, Tableau and Alteryx are required. Working knowledge of R or Python is preferred.
- Business systems experience and the ability to bridge business needs with technical and data development
- Professional experience in inventory management or supply chain preferred.
- Proven ability driving change and achieving business results.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated ability using data to influence decision making
- Ability to communicate, influence, and partner effectively using strong verbal and written communication
- Strong self-motivation. Demonstrated ability to learn new tools quickly and independently.
Please apply online.
Please visit https://mavensoft.catsone.com/careers/?portal= for additional job openings.