Role: Sr. Scrum Master
Duration: 8- Months
Location: Hillsboro, OR (Remote)
Remote: Local preferred, but remote will also work.
Top Skills: Experience standing up agile teams, experience in both scrum methodologies and Kanban, facilitating agile ceremonies, conflict resolution, Agile coaching experience, SDLC, experience working in Jira and Confluence, Change Management, Process Improvement
Project Description (if applicable):
The Office of General Council (OGC) tech team is kicking off several scopes of work related to global resilience and brand protection. This Project/Program Manager role will partner with Engineering and Product leaders on roadmaps, timelines, and initiative-based execution through a lens of agile product delivery.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint Proficiency
- MS Project, preferred
- Proficient in the use of SharePoint
- Proficient in Progress Reporting - Methods and techniques for reporting progress and financial compliance against an agreed plan.
- Proficient in Project Management - Principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation.
- Proficient in Risk Management - Methods and techniques for the assessment and management of risk.
- Proficient in Project Management Tools -
- Automated tools to assist in the project management process, by automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing, and time recording.
- Proficient in Project Planning and Control Techniques - Techniques associated with planning and monitoring progress of projects.
- Examples: product/work breakdown structures, critical path analysis, earned value.
- Qualifications include Project management qualification developed specifically for IS professionals,
- PMP - Project Management Professional - Project Management Institute (www.pmi.org)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, CS, or equivalent and 6+ years tech exp or business exp that includes working closely with IT.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.
- Proven ability to run programs and/or projects over $1M+ and multi-year durations.
- Cross-functional, geographically disperse, and multiple tracks of work.
- Includes ability to coach, mentor, and provide performance reviews.
Please Apply Online