Role: Software Developer – Node.JS, AWS, React
Duration: 6 Months (Will go 12 Months)
Location: Hillsboro, OR (Remote)
Key Skills: Node.JS, React, Vue, AWS, Electron, CI/CD
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems, or similar field or relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of hands-on industry software development experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in node.js
- Experience with AWS platform including Lambda, Step Functions, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, s3
- Modern testing methodologies and frameworks Mocha, Jasmine and Jest
- Experience in Electron or other cross platform frameworks
- Strong understanding of architectural design patterns and computer-science fundamentals.
- Ability to both rapidly prototype and build robust, scalable solutions and to discern which approach is appropriate for meeting business objectives.
- Experience with cloud architecture, infrastructure as code, CI/CD and related tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both technical and business-facing.
- Demonstrated experience of working with a multidisciplinary team while also being able to work independently.
- Knowledgeable with Scrum development processes or similar Agile methodologies.
- A track record working with ambiguity and getting things done in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Experience with Vue, React, QT or equivalent frameworks is a plus
- Experience with asset storage and content management systems a plus
- Product Creation experience is a plus
Please apply online.
Please visit https://mavensoft.catsone.com/careers/?portal= for additional job openings.