Our client, a major government agency in Salem, Oregon
is looking for Project/Program Manager III
for one year position. If you are interested and meet the below requirements please email or apply online for immediate considerations.
: REMOTE PARTIME FOR 1 YEAR SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED
Job Title: Project/Program Manager III
Location: Salem, Oregon
Duration: 1 Year
Required Skills and experience:
- Lead technical staff.
- Facilitate technical reviews, processes, policies, and operations for Project Management Office (PMO).
- Ensure completion of technical documentation.
- Manage Testing effort on ODOT Teams interfaces, and internal application interfaces.
- Coordinate with Business Project Manager.
- Organize and lead the technical staff in coordination with the agency, the Vendor, Periscope, Inc., and the Business Project Manager.
- Report on the progress of the technical tasks to the Senior Executive, Project Co-Sponsors, Business Project Manager, and the Project Management Office.
- Manage project scope and schedule for technical activities.
- Coordinate with the technical team resources, Project Management Office, and Architectural Review group during the designing, coding, testing of all interfaces and related application development work.
- Schedule applicable quality assurance reviews for technical deliverables in coordination with the Project Management Office.
- Manage outstanding technical issues.
- Manage to project priorities
- Perform risk management
- Enforce effective change control
- Mentor project members
- Promote good working relationships
End-User Support (T1/T2)
Kronos API / Integration