1 year contract
Locals/non locals can apply for this Job.
Skills Preferred: UI design, RESTful And GraphQL API design and implementation, RESTful, OAuth, OpenID Connect, and JWT
Job Description: As a Senior Software Engineer with Fullstack experience, candidate will work in a team environments building user experiences for cloud native platforms that can scale with the demand of our business.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Evangelize and cultivate adoption of Enterprise Platforms experiences, open source software and agile principles within the organization
- Ensure solutions are designed and developed using a scalable, highly resilient cloud native architecture
- Deliver well-documented and well-tested code, and participate in peer code reviews
- Design and develop tools and frameworks to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the technology foundation of our platform
- Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and on-time
- Collaborate with and consult other Nike development teams, UX designers, and stakeholders.
- Explain designs and constraints to stakeholders and technical teams
- Assist in the support and operation of the platforms you help build
- Work with product management to support product / service scoping activities
- Work with leadership to define delivery schedules of key features through an agile framework
- Be a key contributor to overall architecture, framework and design of enterprise platform experiences
- Masters’ or Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in large-scale software development
- 2+ years of Hands-on experience with AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with UI design, wireframes, and visual layout.
- Experience with web and web app patterns including RESTful and GraphQL API design and implementation.
- Experience with securing RESTful APIs and Apps using OAuth, OpenID Connect, and JWT
- Experience with both relational and No-SQL databases
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes, or serverless technologies.
- Experience with participating in projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
- Exposure to Agile and test-driven development
- Exposure to hierarchical and distributed code repository management tools like GIT
- Great communications skills
Please visit www.mavensoft.com for additional job openings.