Candidate must have experience as Program Manager with skills in MS Visio, Office,Excel, Power Point. Should have Power and Utilities experience, Asset Management, Work Management and Field/Mobile Work software solutions.
Local candidates only. This is a remote position and Client will provide equipment
Senior Program Manager
6 months, Contract
Program Management, Project Management, Electric Utility Domain, Asset Management, Work Management and Field/Mobile Work software solutions
Written, verbal, and visual communication skills, Strategic thinking and prioritization, High-level management, and leadership skills
Job Description of the Project:
Working closely with the program sponsor and other leaders and individual contributors, ensure program success in development of client’s Enterprise Asset Management roadmap. Ensure adherence to established scope, schedule, quality, and budget, and to client’s core practices and regulatory requirements. Coordinate multiple parallel efforts to create and preserve alignment and avoid duplication.
Work on Enterprise Asset Management Strategic Roadmap – Purpose: Determine future of client ‘s Asset Management, Work Management and Field/Mobile Work software solutions with a heavy focus on business efficiency and customer outcomes.
Manage the RFI & RFP process for product selections of Asset Management, Work Management and Field/Mobile Work software solutions
Build business cases for technology changes for Asset Management, Work Management and Field/Mobile Work software solutions
Program dashboard and other communication and reporting tools
Roadmap for delivery of updated scheduling, field execution, and asset management tools including
Recommended sequencing and timing of business groups for transition
Identification of dependencies, risks, and mitigations
Initial project plan to execute roadmap
Required to do documentation for the project for the duration of assignment.
Need to be confident and flexible in dealing with all employees, from front-line to executives.
Required skills for this job:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s preferred
- # of Years of Experience: 5+ as project manager, 3+ as program manager
Program management including
• High-level management and leadership skills
• Ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively
• Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
• Strategic thinking and prioritization
• Risk management
• Written, verbal, and visual communication skills
• Cost control and budgeting skills
• Teamwork and motivational skills
• Organizational and multitasking skills, including exceptional time management skills
• Highest ethical standards
• Advanced skill with Microsoft Office including Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Project
• Knowledge of electric utility strongly preferred
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/