Mavensoft is looking for a strong Sr. iOS Developer for one of our direct clients for a long-term Project.
Role: Sr. iOS Developer
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Duration: 12 Months
Algorithms, Architecture, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Engineer
Front -End, iOS, iOS SDK, MVC, Object-Oriented and B2B Software
- Work with talented engineers for the technical development and delivery of elegant and intuitive app features across development teams, partnering with business stakeholders, QE teams, and other geo-graphically dispersed engineering teams.
- Provide technical leadership in evaluation, conceptualization, design and development of small features.
- Participate in the breakdown of stories into technical design, implementation tasks, sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies.
- Drive for continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, and usability of features.
- Work with application privacy and security teams to ensure the application is properly architected and maintained.
- Provide strong technical leadership and mentorship to develop the capabilities of Jr team members.
- Exemplify how to write and review code and act on data feedback to decide what to build next.
- Monitor and support health of mobile apps in production.
- Ensures knowledge sharing within the team and across teams (e.g., internal presentations to large audiences, detailed blogs, and common inter-team resources).
- Leverage agile methodology concepts for quality, delivery and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related Engineering field.
- 7+ years software engineering experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience developing consumer-facing iOS applications using Swift or Android applications with Kotlin or Java.
- Experience in Swift, related modern iOS frameworks and popular iOS devices or Kotlin, JAVA, related modern Android frameworks and popular Android devices.
- Experience developing, delivering, and supporting native iOS or Android applications by integrating REST APIs, push notifications and multithreaded experiences.
- Solid foundation around software engineering fundamentals, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and iOS or Android design patterns.
- Deep understanding of multi-threading, memory management, networking, caching, performance optimization, localization, and security for mobile applications.
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests.
- Experience with Xcode or Android Studio profiling tools to identify and improve app performance is a plus.
- Well versed with Agile methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- e-Commerce experience is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
Please Apply Online