Mavensoft looking for a Senior Software Engineer
who excels in team environments and is excited about building cloud-native platforms that can scale with the demand of our clients business.
Working Job title: Senior Software Engineer
Duration: 1-year contract
Golang, Python, Ruby, Java, Scala or Node.js
AWS, Azure, GCP
GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, EKS, etc
Relational and No-SQL databases, S3, etc
SignalFx, NewRelic, etc.
Nice to Have:
Sparkling Logic and Agile
- Evangelize and cultivate adoption of Enterprise Platforms, software engineering practices and agile principles within the organization
- Ensure solutions are designed and developed using a scalable, highly resilient cloud native architecture
- Deliver well-documented and well-tested code, and participate in peer code reviews
- Design and develop tools and frameworks to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the technology foundation of our platform
- Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and on-time
- Collaborate with and consult other Nike development teams, architecture teams etc.
- Explain designs and constraints to stakeholders and technical teams, gather alignment and buy-in
- Provide responsive support and operations for the platforms you help build.
- Work with product management to support product / service scoping activities
- Work with leadership to define delivery schedules of key features through an agile framework
- Be a key contributor to overall architecture, framework and design of enterprise platform
- 3+ years of experience in large-scale production-grade software development & platform engineering.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or similar cloud platform and microservices.
- 3+ years of development experience in languages like Golang, Python, Ruby, Java, Scala or Node.js
- 2+ years of experience with ELK stack observability & monitoring tools like SignalFx, NewRelic etc.
- Exposure to Devops stack; GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, EKS etc.
- Exposure to both relational and No-SQL databases, S3 etc.
- Experience with securing RESTful APIs and Apps using OAuth, OpenID Connect, and JWT a plus.
- Exposure to any business rules engine platforms like Sparkling Logic etc.
- Exposure to Agile and test-driven development.
- Experience delivering projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment