Candidates MUST have 2+ years of 2 years of experience in planning and/or finance.
Operations Analyst – Planning Finance Analytics
12 months (contract) 100% REMOTE (serve West Coast Hours) no expectations to shift to campus
Planning & Finance, Cross Channel Analytics, Database Analysis, Business Analysis, Data Reporting, Biz Operations
Knowledge of retail math
Data Forecasts, Reporting Tools
- Financial Mindset
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Comfortable with large amounts of data with attention to detail
- Experience with using Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of retail math preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of challenging status quo
As an Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining financial reporting tools and assisting the Planning and Finance lead in on-going business analysis by providing key insights and observations. You will collaborate across several teams in a fast-paced environment and influence cross-functional decision makers. For this role, we are looking for a person with analytic proficiency and strong communications skills.
The North America Dynamic Product Program is a key driver of the One Marketplace strategy to connect the marketplace with inventory, experiences, data & technology to seamlessly serve the Consumer while optimizing Client/Partner Businesses. Sitting squarely at the intersection of Client Direct and key Strategic Partners, this hiring team optimizes the consumer experience and maximizes the business opportunities across a Connected Marketplace.
Education and Qualifications Required:
Degrees required for this job:
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross- functional teams to address business issues.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
- Manage and update weekly/monthly financial reporting tools and continue to upgrade them based on business needs. Create reports to support for new initiatives.
- Coordinate and prepare for monthly business reviews (MBR) in partnership with the Connected Marketplace team. Assist with post-season hind sighting analysis.
- Support the Planning lead to provide data and analysis to various stakeholders such as DSM, Global and Analytics teams
- Assist the Planning and Finance lead with ad hoc business analysis such as product opportunity analysis, pricing analysis etc. (Note – this is internal and will represent bulk of the work this person will help with on-going business analysis).
- Work closely with the team to continually assess and improve trading logic to support decision making of optimal allocation of inventory.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent experience preferred
Experience required for this job:
2 years of experience in planning and/or finance
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/