Mavensoft is seeking applications for a SQL ETL Analyst position for a minimum 6 month contract (with a potential opportunity for full time employment for local candidates) with a leading company in Portland, OR.
If interested and meeting below requirements, please email or apply online for immediate considerations with your salary expectations.
Preference is for qualified local candidates.
SQL ETL Analyst
6 - Months Contract
The SQL ETL Analyst shall provide ongoing operational support for various projects, which will help optimize & evolve integration & data movement between our client's transactional systems and their SF Marketing Cloud & SF CRM systems.
Candidate must have 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Studio & SSIS writing complex SQL scripts, stored procedures. Cloud ETL solutions (AWS, Azure, Snowflake, etc.) is highly preferred.
4 - 7
• Capture Integration Requirements
• Create Integration User Stories & Technical Specs
• Build, Modify & Schedule ETLs
• Build & Manage ETL QA monitoring
Years of experience required for this job: 6+ years of relevant experience
• Must have 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Studio & SSIS
• Must be 3+ years’ experience with SQL, writing complex SQL scripts, stored procedures
• Preferred experience with Cloud ETL solutions (AWS, Azure, Snowflake, etc.)
Bachelors Degree or 6 -10 yrs of relevant experience
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/