Mavensoft is looking for a strong Senior Program Manager with Digital / Retail
background for one of our direct clients.
Working Job title: Senior Program Manager - Digital Projects
Duration: 1-year contract
Location: Beaverton, OR
Candidate must be open to relocate to Beaverton, OR after COVID
Program Managers with digital background on complex digital programs (launch, identity and access, privacy) and high pressure environments (acting as the stakeholder liaison), building relationships with interpersonal communication finesse, and a proactive approach (not just a tracker) is a must.
Non-locals expected to relocate to office site eventually when office opens
JIRA(aha) domain experience nice to have
- Digital programs including Identity and access management
- Interacts with multiple teams and large number of stake holders
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proactive Leader with Exceptional conflict resolution skills
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence are nice to have
- Open to relocate to Beaverton, OR after COVID
- Highly flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Coaching and mentoring of Project team members including less seasoned Project managers in an inspirational and effective manner is critical.
- Substantial experience leading multiple projects in a large-scale Systems delivery environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, CS, or equivalent and 6+ years technical experience or business experience that includes working closely with IT.
PMP certified and experience in running programs over (USD)1M across multiple years.
Ability to lead and drive cross-functional, geographically disperse programs with multiple workstreams. Will include coaching, mentoring, and performance tracking.
Certifications & Licenses:
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/