Candidates MUST have advanced knowledge as a Business Analyst/Business Systems Analyst with Devon Way Compliance Software Software along with 5+years of experience as a professional Business Analyst
The candidate can work remotely within the USA. Open for non-locals.
If the candidate does a good job in the first three months there may be a role for that person on another project going forward. It’s an opportunity to work closely with IT’s Corporate Services group as well as multiple stakeholder groups – so the potential for visibility.
Business Systems Analyst(Level III)
Key Skills: FERC Compliance, DEVON WAY, Compliance Tracking, BA/BSA Experience.
Nice to have: Industrial Quality Management.
We need a Business Systems Analyst to
(1) analyze Client’s use of CATSWeb compliance software;
(2) ensure that the Devon Way Compliance software implementation that starts 8/9/21 includes the end-user functionality performed by CATSWeb; and
(3) identify any potential process improvements that could be included in the implementation of Devon Way to replace CATSWeb functionality.
This role is associated with the Devon Way Compliance Software project
, which will implement Compliance software for the FERC Compliance Department
and other departments.
: Three people from FERC Compliance Department plus three or four key stakeholders from outside the department.
- The resource must be capable of Capturing business functional and usage requirements for software;
- Looking for strong process mapping/improvement skills;
- Good to have advanced change management skills
5+ Years in the related field
Flexible depending on experience
30-40 for three months
Email your resume to: email@example.com
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/