Mavensoft is seeking Applications for a strong Senior Program Manager with Products, Billing & Payments skills from qualified, interested, and available candidates for 12 months contract assignment with a leading Utility company in Portland, OR. If you are interested and meet the below requirements, please email, or apply online for immediate considerations with your salary expectations.
Job Title: Sr
. Program Manager - Products, Billing & Payments
Duration: 12 months, Contract
Location: Portland, OR
NOTE*: WFH - Pacific NW candidates preferred but non-local candidates as long as they would be open to relocating in the future. There is potential for an FTE opening in the future
Key Skills: Products, Billing & Payments, Scrum, Jira, Aha!, Agile toolsets, VersionOne or Rally and SAFe
As a Program Manager for Products, Billing & Payments, you will work with both the leadership team and Scrum teams to drive and deliver a diverse portfolio of projects and initiatives.
As a partner to the business, you will ensure the value of work being requested and help define and manage expectations around team capacity and high-level schedules.
You are a thoughtful servant leader who communicates well with all levels of the organization and who seeks to motivate and influence while focusing on accountability and transparency.
You have established Business and technical acumen and will define risks, opportunities, and impacts within your portfolio and beyond.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Partner with scrum teams and Use Jira and Aha! to define and manage team capacity on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure that projects and programs deliver the intended value to our business partners.
- Manage portfolio timelines, dependencies, decisions, and constraints.
- Maintain high-level status deriving an Epic/Feature level view of progress from Scrum team updates collected from partner scrum masters.
- Drive strategic intake turning initiatives into a set of features as defined by product owners with coordinated high-level value assessment, prioritization, impacts, and schedule.
- Manage roll-up budget status across multiple scrum teams, projects and vendors.
- Lead uncomfortable conversations regarding tradeoffs in scope and timing between competing business priorities.
- Ensure and maintain needed documentation for regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate a community of practice leveraging the collective process knowledge of Scrum Masters, BAs, and PMs focusing on continuous improvement and pragmatics alignment where valuable.
- Help Business partners and Product Owners to make more data-driven decisions to establish the value of and prioritization of new work requested from the technical teams.
- Orchestrate delivery of capabilities across the portfolio anticipating and surfacing impediments before they become an issue.
- Advocate for your teams by establishing realistic intake boundaries while removing impediments and driving continuous improvement.
- Lead by exhibiting Agile values of honesty, transparency, accountability, respect, and innovation.
Email your resume to email@example.com
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/
- 5+ years working in an agile software development environment - with deep knowledge of techniques and processes and Agile toolsets such as Jira, VersionOne, or Rally.
- 10+ years experience leading teams, managing project budgets, and capacity planning
- Real-world Scaled Agile (SAFe) and Program Increment planning experience a plus
- Knowledge of Utility space is a plus
- Experience delivering projects related to billing, payment processing in the energy or financial domain