Candidate must have experience as a strong Business Analyst with IT Software and Asset Management standards for one of our direct Clients in Portland, OR for along term assignment.
Locals only. Client will provide laptop. This will be a 100% WFH position
NOTE* Looking for W2/Independent contractors only.
Job Title: ServiceNow Asset Analyst
Duration: 7+months (contract)
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA 97204
IT Software Asset Management,
Microsoft Office Suite, Peoplesoft, Service now,
ITIL Framework knowledge and Ability to interact with diverse groups
Short description of the project:
Resource will work with the Software Asset Management team in understanding the business needs and to process entitlements, new purchases, renewals and other activities related with software maintenance. This role will support an ongoing SAM transformation program as required along with supporting the team with software maintenance activities.
• Previous software asset management experience
• Understand and be a strong advocate for Software Asset Management standards
• Experienced in computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, Peoplesoft and Service Now
• Will accept other Service Management tool experience but prefer Service Now
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• ITIL Framework knowledge preferred
# of Years of Experience:
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/
- Bachelors Degree or experience with IT Software Asset Management experience is preferred.