Mavensoft is seeking Applications for a strong Mainframe Consultant with Strong experience in installation, maintenance, administration and production support for CA MICS.
Job Title: Mainframe Support Engineer - CA MICS
Duration: Long term Contract
NOTE* open for Remote candidates within USA
NOTE* Part-time work schedule (around 20hrs/week)
Mainframe support position responsible for installation and maintenance of the CA-MICS product. Position is for individual contributor responsible for supporting 10 MICS complexes including SMF, RMF, IMS, DB2 and CICS components. Functional responsibilities include supporting capacity, charge back, reporting and ad hoc business partner requests. The candidate is required to participate in an on-call rotation.
Perform software installation, maintenance, administration, and production support for CA MICS.
• Understanding of mainframe hardware server planning concepts
• Participate in requirements development, technical analysis and implementation of mainframe systems engineering activities
• Support engineering and analytical tasking related to mainframe capacity planning
• Assist in the identification, translation, and documentation of business requirements into technical deliverables
• Mainframe platform subject matter expert; provides technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member and individual contributor
• Will not have direct reports
CA-MICS installation and maintenance or mainframe software support experience
• Working experience using JCL, TSO/ISPF, SAS, Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of z/OS and z/VM monitor data (RMF/SMF, etc.)
• BMC REMEDY Change Control, ENDEVOR
• Mainframe systems experience
• Self-starter with strong ability to work independently or with others
• Excellent communication skills
Please apply online.
Please visit https://mavensoft.catsone.com/careers/?portal= for additional job openings.