Visual Designer - UX/UI, Storyboarding
Duration: 1- Year
Location: Portland (Remote)
******Resumes need to include a portfolio link site at the top of the resume******
Key skills: Visual Design, UI/UX, Design Thinking, Storyboards, Utilities Exp.
Brief Job Description: Help our utility operations accelerate their digital transformation by designing the user interface/experience for new tools
What is the size of the team this resource will be working with? Core team ~10
- Project Tech Refresh will replace our legacy field and scheduling tools with Maximo Scheduler, Maximo Mobile, and IQGeo applications.
- This work involves supporting teams across operations who schedule and execute field work.
Education requirements: Bachelor’s
# of Years of Experience: 4-10
Approximate hrs/week: 40
WFH or will this person need to be onsite? WFH, will ship laptop if remote, open to non-local
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/
- At least 4 years in UX/UI role – design thinking, user empathy, techniques for gathering input from users, storyboarding/prototyping, visual and practical design, ability to prioritize and drive to deliver
- Clear written and oral communication, strong collaboration skills, highest ethical standards
- Preferred: electrical utility experience, especially with supporting field work (or other front-line field groups)