Mavensoft is seeking Applications for a IT Project Manager III position from qualified, interested, and available candidates for 6 months contract assignment with a leading company in Portland, OR. If you are interested and meet below requirements, please email or apply online for immediate considerations with your salary expectations.
Local candidates only.
IT Project Manager
6 months +, Contract
PMP cert preferred.
# of Years of Experience: 5 - 10
Experience working with regulatory compliance supporting Corporate Philanthropy/Corporate giving/non-profit.
: We need a strong project manager to get a compliance done and yourcause replacement
Short description of the project
: We have 7 compliance teams that need a tool and also yourcause no longer meets our requirements, so we are moving to something else. Contract is up at the end of the year for one piece, June for the other. We are looking to extend the June one to the end of the year
For Compliance, there are 7 different teams, for YourCause we have one small team we are working with.
Education requirements: Just need them to be a strong well organized
Typically, five or more years of experience in the development, implementation and maintenance of IT systems, with three or more years in a project management role.
• Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment highly desired.
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• Experience leading IT and organization change management: Preferably with Prosci certification
• Exposure and/or experience with corporate services applications such as compliance management tool, records management, Service Now, Workday.
• Experience working with software and service providers
• Experience in business case development justifying the benefits expected.
• Not required to be an IT PM but a strong PM
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/