Mavensoft is seeking Applications for a Project Manager III position from qualified, interested, and available candidates for 6 months contract assignment with a leading company in Portland, OR. If you are interested and meet below requirements, please email or apply online for immediate considerations with your salary expectations.
Approximate hrs/week: May-July 40 hours; August-Oct. it may go down
WFH or will this person need to be onsite? WFH. Local candidates only
Senior Project Manager
5+ months Contract
PM certification preferred, Exceptional PM skills,Cross-functional lead, Collaboration, documentation
Short Description of this role:
This PM will be for the Wildfire Consumer Response Enhancement Team and the candidate is going to work in collaboration with the customer leadership team and collaborating partners across the organization to project manage a customer enhancement team.
This Project is associated with our outage management project, work to ensure we are enhancing the customer experience related to outages during wildfire season
• Deliver work that helps Clients build trust with our customers and positively impact our customer metrics
• Deliver work that meets the new OPUC requirements and, when possible, work to exceed these requirements
• Showcase that Client genuinely cares about customers and wants to be a valued partner
Size of the Team:
# of Years of Experience:
- Strong project management skills, excellent collaboration skills, ability to lead cross-functional, complex work.
- Ability to document processes, budget, meeting decisions, ability to lead a team to a successful outcome.
- Exceptional PM skills, ability to help drive team and coach to think beyond "typical" or "utility response".
- Strong documentation, skills, ability to drive, ability to see vision and help team make it happen.
- Bachelor’s degree in branding, marketing, communications, business or other related field; or related experience.
- PM certificate preferred
WFH or will this person need to be onsite? Onsite in future and local consultants only
Email your resume to: email@example.com
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/