Mavensoft is looking for a strong Software Engineers for one of our direct clients for a 5 months Project.
Working Job title: Senior Java Backend Engineer - JAVA/Node.JS and React/Angular
Duration: 1 Year contract
Web application front-end development (React or Angular), RESTful Services (Java or Node.JS), NoSQL data stores (Cassandra/DynamoDB or MongoDB), AWS, Automated Testing, Integration, Agile Methodology
As a Senior Software Engineer on our Team Sports Engineering team, you will design and build robust services to connect Client’s Team Dealers, Coaches, and Players to the personalized on-field and off-field product they need to perform at their best.
We are seeking a high performing Software Engineer to lead best practices for our Team Sports platform. In this role, you will collaborate with software development teams and Client’s business to develop and analyze user stories, transform them into implementable components, and deliver inspirational new features to our consumers. The successful candidate is a proven software engineer with excellent communication and current hands-on coding skills.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years software development experience
- Experience leading projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
- Experience designing robust web applications under Amazon or Azure distributed/cloud-based environments
- Prior experience in designing and implementing highly scalable web applications
- Experience in micro service architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful Services using languages such as Java, or NodeJS
- Experience with web application front-end development (e.g. React or Angular)
- Experience working with NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, DynamoDB, or MongoDB
- Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area. 2 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of degree