Mavensoft is seeking Applications for a Project Manager position from qualified, interested, and available candidates for 12 months contract assignment with a leading company in Portland, OR. If you are interested and meet the below requirements, please email or apply online for immediate considerations with your salary expectations.
Client is open to non-local candidates but local are preferred. They will ship laptop if someone non-local is selected. Open for W2/Independent Contractors only
6 Months Contract
Scrum (CSM) or PMP certifications, Agile, DevOps tools, concepts and methodologies, lead planning, Software Environment, APM Analytics, Exhibits Servant leadership.
As a Scrum Master for Digital channels, you will manage a diverse and collaborative scrum team. You will drive improved automation initiatives for the Scrum team while improving throughput and delivering new capabilities in the Web or Mobile app spaces. You are a partner to the Product Owner helping to ensure a well-developed backlog with an emphasis on recognizing impacts to and dependencies on, other Scrum teams. You use Scrum metrics as a data point for continuous improvement and Agile ceremonies to enforce process change. You likewise seek a comprehensive view of platform health leveraging real-world customer feedback, APM, Analytics, and Session data to anticipate issues, reduce incidents and drive change.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Use Jira to Manage project backlogs, assign and track user stories and compile releases.
- Surface impediments to the Scrum team and manage escalations and resolution.
- Lead PI planning sessions for the team, help mature process within the organization, and refine capacity planning.
- Drive process improvements for CI/CD pipeline automation as needed by your team.
- Foster an environment where team members have a voice and freely participate in and advocate for, continuous improvement.
- Ensure PO and BA have a groomed story backlog ready for team intake and an Epic backlog for roadmap planning.
- Identify and define dependencies and spikes with architects and leads for future work while also managing existing dependencies across Scrum teams and release trains.
- Derive and Maintain business-facing delivery commitments from a release level while managing story-level sprint cadence and capacity.
- Build upon and where needed help establishes consensus, DevOps practices.
- Lead by exhibiting Agile values of honesty, transparency, accountability, respect, and innovation.
- Host Sprint and Scaled Agile ceremonies.
- Track common Sprint metrics and maintain dialogue with a team on performance, challenges, accountability, and recognition.
- Advocate for your team by establishing realistic intake boundaries while removing impediments and driving continuous improvement.
- 5+ years working in a truly agile software development environment - with deep knowledge of techniques and processes and Agile toolsets such as Jira or VersionOne.
- 5+ years experience leading teams, managing project budgets, and capacity planning
- Real-world Scaled Agile (SAFe) experience a significant plus
- Demonstrated capability to pragmatically apply Agile concepts and techniques within an Enterprise environment - including managing offshore team members and specialized team members.
- Direct experience with Agile, DevOps tools, concepts, and methodologies.
- Experience with Automated Testing, CI/CD pipeline, and associated frameworks.
- Servant leadership - excellent listening and interpersonal skills, fill gaps where needed step back when not, target your message by knowing the audience.
- Tolerance for ambiguity, self-motivated with proven adaptability- able to take and adjust if needed existing frameworks and guidelines.
- Executive presence- able to rollup process and technical complexities for Business and Senior Leadership audience.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Any SAFe, Scrum (CSM), or PMP certifications are a strong plus
- + 3 years greater experience expected if none.
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/