Mavensoft is seeking Applications for a strong Senior Logistics Analyst from qualified, interested, and available candidates for 12 months contract assignment with a leading company in Portland, OR. If you are interested and meet the below requirements, please email, or apply online for immediate considerations with your salary expectations.
Job Title: Senior Logistics Analyst
Key Skills: ERP, EDI, Logistics, Business Requirements Gathering, SAP, Project Management
As a Senior Global Logistics Analyst, you will be a key team member on the Global Logistics Product Management team. Your focus will be to support Global Transportation’s strategy of building a flexible transportation network by leading global EDI/API integration projects between client’s systems, our inbound logistics visibility platform, outbound integrations, and our logistics services partners. You will partner with cross-functional and cross-Geography teams to develop standard operating procedures and maintain best practices to enable greater future speed and flexibility.
This requires technical capability as well as the ability to creatively solve complex problems. You will also support Client’s inbound logistics products by recommending solutions to gaps and supporting the implementation of new products or features.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in a logistics role.
- Proven track record working in a cross-functional, global, multi-team environment.
- Experience with data management in ERP systems (i.e. SAP, Oracle, etc).
- Project management and influencing skills with the ability to interact with senior leadership.
- Experience with and/or ability to quickly learn complex systems
- Experience implementing international transportation systems, including business requirements gathering, vendor selection, and managing critical paths
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/