Mavensoft is seeking Applications for a strong Software Engineer, from qualified, interested, and available candidates for 9 months contract assignment with a leading company in Beaverton, OR.
NOTE* Client is open for 100% Remote.
Job Title: BackEnd Java Developer - AWS and Microservices
Duration: 9 Months Contract(10/18/2021 to 7/15/2022)
Location: Beaverton, OR
Key Skills: Backend JAVA Software development, Cloud experience (Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure etc.)
Nice to have Kubernetes, NodeJS and Scala
Client is looking for a Software Engineer to be part of a mission critical team. This position participates in designs and implementation on a team building high-throughput, low-latency, fault-tolerant solutions to drive Client’s Digital transformation and growth strategies. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills, solve complex problems, and being a collaborative team player.
Resource must build and deliver the technical runway for existing and new Technology capabilities to support multiple mission critical systems within the Marketing Technology space. Candidate will rely on your understanding of scalable, highly available, and consistent distributed systems to design world class solutions.
Resource will partner with globally distributed teams of product, program, architecture teams to ensure that the ecosystem of services remains loosely coupled, independently scalable, and meets the needs of the business. Candidate will work directly with engineering teams to develop key innovation features. Resource will report into the Engineering Manager for their capability area
• A minimum of 4 years software development experience
• Experience building distributed systems using micro service architectures and RESTful Services using languages such as Java and Node. Scala experience is a plus.
• Experience working in a cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure etc.)
• Experience working with relational data stores like MySQL and Oracle. NoSQL data stores like Cassandra, DynamoDB, or MongoDB is a plus.
• Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration experience is a plus.
• Experience working in projects using agile methodologies.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Comfortable working with globally distributed and diverse teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant subject area is a plus.
Please apply online.
Please visit https://mavensoft.catsone.com/careers/?portal= for additional job openings.