Mavensoft seeking Product Line Manager to join one of our client's Global Technology organization for a 2+ months contract for a temporary backfill position.
Working Job title: Technical Product Manager
Duration: 2+ months contract
Collaboration, organization, detail-focused resource needed
- This role is responsible for supporting all aspects of the product creation process.
- We are looking for someone who has phenomenal attention to detail and organization skills.
- We are looking for someone that can partner with the Product Management team to conduct consumer and athlete research, gather insights, and then translate into compelling impactful briefs that advise design and development.
- This team member will have a collaborative and team-oriented demeanor and strong organizational and communication skills.
- Resource be working with the Product Management, Design and Technical Development, GLAM, Finance, & Sourcing teams on the apparel creation process from brief to final product approval. You will manage the product creation workflow through data management and effective collaboration across cross-functional triad partners (Product Management team, Design and Technical Development). You’ll be delivering on key dates and holding yourself accountable to be a great teammate.
- A typical day/week includes ensuring the accuracy of information in key systems, sample management, participating and conducting meetings and providing clear communication to guide cross functional teams thru critical checkpoints. You will help conduct research on the game, our athletes, and sport moments that will be translated into deep insights for the product brief. You will ensure data is accurate for all styles and aspects of the entire Men’s and Women’s line thru system management
- Resource will work closely with your Product Management teammates, Design and Tech development, Planning and Operational teams to manage the product creation cycle.
- Resource will also partner with Sports Marketing to gather athlete performance insights, as well as the Merchandising and Brand Marketing teams to bring the product to life in the marketplace.
- Bachelor's degree or an additional 2 years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- 2 years of related experience in product-related role
- Ability to guide multiple product creation timelines
- Passion for product and sport
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding attention to details and meets timelines with the ability to partner with the creation team to deliver timely results
- Strong decision making skills and the ability to drive consensus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentations
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10%