is seeking Applications from qualified, interested, and available candidates for a 12-month contracting with a leading company in Hillsboro, OR
. If your experience best matches the below job requirement, please contact us immediately with your updated resume highlighting your recent project experience with all required skills, location info, and salary requirements.
Senior Data Engineer - Python, Kafka, AWS
Environment and Technologies:
1. Data warehouse
5. Real-time data steaming technologies like NIFI, KAFKA
6. Data modeling
7. Good communication to interface with business
Data Architect experience is preferred.
- Develops code, configures applications, and defines job schedules for high-risk, highly complex requirements.
- Installs software and software updates for critical systems.
- Executes and is responsible for the deployment of code across environments.
- Approves and conducts design and code reviews.
- Creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced and/or cross-functional technical designs.
- Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design. Contributes to database design and ensures consistent technical approach within the department.
- Participates and contributes to clients overall architectural footprint, direction, and standards.
- Performs application support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources.
- Contributes to technical solutions by performing technical analysis and identifying options and solutions.
- Contributes to the RFP process. Identifies technical issues and determines options for issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Defines and communicates requirements for technical environments and determines the technical scope for projects.
- Creates and applies architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments.
- Establishes, maintains, and applies coding/configuration standards and best practices.
- May review and approve test plan, test execution, and validation of tests.
- Conducts performance monitoring and analyze performance against benchmarks.
- Analyze business requirements and create performance testing scenarios that ensure application performance meets customer needs.
- Review and approve performance test results, recommendations, and tuning results.
Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Please Apply Online