seeking for a Senior Dot Net Developer with Data Analytical
for a 11 months contract position for major government agency in Salem, OR
. If you are interested and meet below requirements please email or apply online for immediate considerations.
Working Job Title: Application Systems Analyst/Programmer III
THIS IS PARTIME FOR 1 YEAR
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Project management,
- Microsoft Office,
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server,
- Microsoft .NET Framework,
- Learning ability, Kronos API / Integration,
- Data Analysis
- Communication skills both verbal and written,
The purpose of this request is to procure Organizational Change Management and Communications Management Analysis, Planning, and Implementation services for ODOT Transportation Application Development Branch (Support Services Project Delivery section) to support the Time and Attendance Management System (TAMS) project.
- Test system and integration points
- Validate system data, identifying data issues and providing resolution
- Monitor production system, including interfaces, identifying issues and providing resolution
- Support Project Manager with project coordination and communications
- Support Business System Manager with user issues and questions
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming symcm stems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Writes manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Resources Requires to write manuals to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases and client-server concepts. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Strong systems analysis skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience analyzing requirements
- Experience validating and verifying data integrity related to transportation agency cost accounting
- Experience validating and verifying system functionality related to transportation agency cost accounting