Mavensoft is looking for a strong Software Engineers for one of our direct client for a long term Project.
Working Job title:
Senior Software Engineer- Data Lake & AWS
Duration : 1 year contract
NOTE* Locals/nonlocals can apply for this job.
Data Lake, AWS, Snowflake, Jenkins, API & Architecture
Focus areas include:
- Data Streaming / Enrichment / Business Rules / MDM
- Data Lake / Warehousing
- Data Governance / GDPR / SOX
- Data Strategy / Unified Access / IAM / RBAC
We are building the Cloud Platform for Data and Analytics on AWS that fuels Client’s digital transformation
Required qualifications and skills:
- Be a great teammate on an agile/SCRUM team that sets and meets aggressive goals.
- Mentor new and less experienced developers to advance their proficiency.
- Leverage expert development skills and solid design skills to deliver reliable, scalable, performant solutions with modern tooling, data structures and algorithms.
- Work with Product Owners, Engineering Managers and Principal Engineers to deliver solutions that enable Client's digital transformation
- 5+ years developing software systems that operate at scale
- 3+ years developing software solutions with Python, Spark
- 3+ years developing REST APIs and web services
- 2+ years developing data engineering solutions using Spark
- 2+ years developing Platforms on a commercial cloud
- 2+ years with modern CI/CD patterns (e.g. Blue/Green)
- In depth experience with AWS technologies. ·
Ideal technical skills
- Experience integrating COTS and open source to create petabyte scale data lake solutions
- Amazon/ AWS/ Linux/IAAS
- Snowflake / S3
- Okta / IAM integration
- Python, Golang, Java, Shell
- BS/MS in CS, a related field or equivalent experience