Candidates MUST be strong as Disconnect Meter Project Coordinator skills.
his is not a traditional Project Coordinator position with potential chances of extension.
nsite occasionally when COVID restrictions are lifted on a need basis (i.e. training, team meeting, etc..)
Remote Disconnect Meter Exchange Project Coordinator.
Duration: 6+months (contract)
Location: Portland, Oregon
Required skills: Analytical Skills, Disconnect Meter Exchange, Customer Billing, Excel(fitering, sorting)
This role will execute, manage, and process work related to the Remote Disconnect Meter Exchange Project while partnering with the fieldwork coordination team to schedule and perform meter exchanges. Process all related follow up to ensure the accurate installation of metering in the system for proper billing.
Short Description of the Project:
Remote Disconnect Meter Exchange Project. New meters will allow us to provide convenient, same-day, remote responses to move-in or move-out requests.
Years of experience required for this job:2 to 5 years
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/
- Analytical, detail-oriented, high accuracy, understanding concept of metering and usage, learn new complex systems quickly, excellent verbal and written communication, collaborative.
- They will be working through large data sets so intermediate Excel experience is required (filtering, sorting, etc.)
- Utility customer service experience would be helpful.
- Experience working in a performance metrics-driven environment with regards to customer follow-up, etc.
- Experience working with customers on billing questions