Candidate must have experience as Program Manager for one of our direct client in Portland,OR.
Local candidates only.
Senior Program Manager
6 months, Contract
PMP Certification, coordinating and facilitating meetings, tracking action items, presenting status, Written, verbal, and visual communication skills, Strategic thinking and prioritization, High-level management, and leadership skills
Job Description of the Project:
This person will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating meetings, tracking action items and presenting status updates to senior leadership on new programmatic effort called Customer Response Experience.
The role will take on program manager responsibilities and help manage a multitude of initiatives within various work-streams within the program including IT.
- ARC stands for Accelerated Response Coordination.
The overall goals of the program are to:
- Enable effective cross-functional collaboration, prioritization, and resource assignment.
- Minimize methodology and administration/overhead
- Support accountability and execution
- Conservation of meetings – overall people supporting this work should be more efficiently using their time relative to today
- Fewer repetitive meetings
- More shared materials and knowledge
- More leverage
- Greater context
- Less rework
- More/Better/Faster == the result of prioritization, focus, and coordination in execution
- Go fast
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s, Master’s preferred
- Typical PM responsibilities with some experience managing fast moving programs to drive concrete results
- Preferred job skills: PM Certification
- 5+ years experience
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/