The candidate must have experience working on React Js and Flux development.
: Senior Front End Engineer
Duration: 1year (Contract)
Location: Beaverton, OR
- Implement complex eCommerce applications.
- Collaborate with web design group to help bring wireframes to life.
- Apply best practices and knowledge to develop complex web applications.
- Research, prototype and verify software solutions that overcome technical boundaries.
- Architect the right kinds of flexibility to fuel growth and sustainability
- Benchmark possible solutions and implement improvements to expand capacity.
- Solve complex problems, explaining difficult issues.
- Contribute to design of functional specifications.
- Work independently with minimal guidance.
- Apply SDLC process to all technology solutions.
Nice to have:
- 3+ years of experience as front end developer for large web applications.
- 2+ years of experience with HTML5.
- 2+ years of experience with css3.
- 2+ years of experience with Web Services front end integration.
- 1+ years experience writing RESTful Web Services.
- 3+ years of experience developing Senior-Level Enterprise Java applications.
- 2+ years experience with test driven development.
- 2+ years experience with agile methodology and lean principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good team collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast pace, ever-evolving environment.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
- Go pipeline.
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/