Mavensoft is looking for a Senior Project Manager
for one of our direct client in Portland,OR.
Local candidates only
(This job will require the person to travel/work onsite at Client locations in the area (PDX, Tualatin, Salem, Newberg, Hillsboro, Gresham, etc.)
Job Title: Senior Project Manager- Facilities
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 5+ months
Locals only can apply for this Job.
Excel, Team, Outlook, CAD & Bluebeam & Adobe Pro
# No of Years of Experience :
1. Coordinate return of employees to workplace for organization including Facilities Planning and Desktop Service activities in alignment with Next Normal distributed work initiatives and safety protocols for COVID.
2. Oversee and designate coordinators to manage sites.
3. Work with IT, Facilities planning, and Next Normal team to create and/or refine re-entry process.
4. Manage overall project process.
5. Manage schedule and provide weekly updates to stakeholders: Facilities planning, IT, Next Normal team, etc.
6. Manage and post information across multiple platforms – email, Teams, work order systems, etc.
7. Maintain deck with project status and communicate weekly to stakeholders.
8. Collate data from Workday, department space worksheets, floor plans and manager communications to create a plan and documentation for employee re-entry, hybrid workers to move out of workstations, team moves, and transition of assigned desks to hotel spaces.
9. Coordinate schedule of vendors or vendor managers as needed: confidential shred, garbage and recycling, janitorial, design team, First Inc furniture and move team, IT/desktop services.
10.Generate and support communications efforts with instructions for managers and team members.
11. Address questions from managers and employees about the hybrid and onsite work models or process for re-entry.
12.Create database that records final seating assignments for teams post re-entry and move
Bachelors degree or higher is preferred.
Excel, Teams, Outlook required.
Working knowledge of CAD and Bluebeam and/or Adobe Pro preferred.
# of Years of Experience: 5 yrs or more
Apply online. To learn more about Mavensoft visit us at www.mavensoft.com