Mavensoft is looking for a Sr. Integration and Support Engineer for one of our direct clients in Portland, OR
Working Job title: Sr. Integration and Support Engineer
We are looking for a Sr. Integration and Support Engineer
. This role sits in the Technical Operations Global Solutions Delivery organization and will serve as a technology dev/ops role in supporting our business partners’ application solutions. The consultant will work on all aspects of the application lifecycle, including development, deployment, day-to-day operations, and support, and divestment.
Not only consultants become the Technology SME in the systems you support on a daily basis.
Consultants also need to have the experience to look at a problem for an unknown system, research it, and figure out where to go from there. IOW, a consultant will bring a wide set of experiences from across the technology landscape.
- Focus on IBM Tririga application and integration support.
- Focus on data transformations between source to target systems in support of our core business partners.
- Field support incidents and follow through to quick resolution, troubleshooting with the end-user, while maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
- Support Content Management Systems (CMS) using Craft, WordPress, or other platforms.
- Create operational documentation, including KB articles and architecture diagrams.
- Partner with enterprise infrastructure teams to provide stable, scalable, and highly available solutions for business priority applications.
- Monitor application servers, various interfaces, and optimize configurations to provide high availability using enterprise monitoring tools.
- Help re-deploy existing applications using the latest distributed computing technologies, whether on-prem or cloud infrastructures such as AWS or Azure.
- Automate continuous integration, deployment, and software configuration management for enterprise applications using different tools such as Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Implement the latest technology solutions, upgrades, enhancements, and integrations of software services to meet business capability requirements.
- Experience with the IBM Tririga platform including application development (workflows and object maintenance), API integration development and support, and functional support surrounding lease administration and lease accounting.
- Experience creating and maintaining ETL scripts using Bash, Python, PowerShell, VB, or other related languages.
- Experience in Azure and AWS web-hosted applications
- Experience managing applications at the operating system level
- Ability to see and address problem trends
- Self-directed and comfortable with working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, and often ambiguous environment
- Take pride in your work, show focus, high attention to detail, and build quality
- Critical thinking and proactive problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Desire to learn and continually improve self and others through knowledge sharing
- An interest and desire to learn other technologies as needed