Mavensoft is looking for a strong SAP Basis-Administrator
for one of our direct clients in Portland, OR
Working Job title: SAP Basis-Administrator
Duration: 4- Month Contract
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Install/upgrade/remove database software
- Software patch application.
- Install/upgrade/remove information on servers.
- Database infrastructure software/tools management.
- Create/upgrade/remove database.
- Patch rollout execution.
- Implementation of Onapsis product.
- Generating the reports across the landscape.
- Addressing Onapsis Vulnerabilities based on the reports generated.
- Based on the business functionating resolving the issues with the help of Onapsis support team if needed.
- Should have knowledge on all the SAP Basis.
- Support ticket tracking and resolution.
- Proactively update support tickets and communicate issue status to the applicable customers.
- Have good customer service skills and see technical problems through to resolution.
- Analyzing call logs to spot common trends and underlying problems.
- Updating self-help documents and knowledge base so customers can try to fix problems themselves.
- Generate feature requests and bug fixes.
- Able to articulate "bugs" to Product Management.
Day-to-day support/stewardship of SAP systems.
Build collaborative relationships with Functional Teams / Developers
Application of Support Packages / Upgrades
Execution of Client Copies per documented procedures.
General support and troubleshooting of SAP ABAP / JAVA / HANA systems.
Support for and execution of OS/DB Upgrades and Patches
Review / react to SAP Early Watch Alert reports.