Mavensoft is looking for a strong QA Automation Engineer
for one of our direct clients in Portland, OR
Working Job title: QA Automation Engineer
Duration: 1-year Contract
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Development of technical solution that meets the needs of the business and aligns with architectural and quality standards, and effectively integrates solutions delivered with adjacent and tertiary solutions/technologies.
- Ensures the effective performance of assigned product(s) and their integration with adjacent solutions/technologies.
- Develops working knowledge of tertiary domains.
- Designs the scope of sprints within the quarter.
- Commits to deliverables with customers and/or management.
- 5+ years of experience writing and executing QA test plans for web applications
- Experience formulating test strategy, designing test cases, and modifying/executing automated regression test scripts
- Strong Understanding of REST and demonstrated experience with REST APIs testing/automation
- Strong experience with TestCafe or equivalent
- Experience in using open source tools like Git , Jira and confluence.
- Proficient in designing/creating Automation Frameworks, developing Test Automation Frameworks
- Willingness to execute test procedures to verify functionality against specs and product requirements
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and programming practices, SQL and back end concepts
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area. 2 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of degree