Candidates MUST have 5+ years of solid programming experience in C/C++ or any strong type scripting languages. We are looking for a senior engineer with very strong AWS and Node.js/Typescript experience. Experience with performance tests and MQTT/IOT is a plus. Goland, Rust are the preferred programming languages for this SW engineer Level II position.
Sr Software Engineer – NodeJS, TypeScript, Golang, AWS
Remote Work: Hybrid. The manager would consider someone who is not local but wants commit to work at least 3 days on campus once they re-open.
Key Skills: Node JS/TypeScript, AWS, Lambda, Dynamo DB and S3, CD/CI experience (Terraform, Serverless along with Jenkins or Circle CI etc.)
PreferredSkills: GoLang Rust
Our client-s Sensors Platform is the foundational platform for the Connected Product TI that enables product authentication and inventory accuracy using RFIDs and QR codes. It handles generating RFIDs and QR codes (other sensors/ids later), capturing all events and scans of the IDs/codes and making that data available for real time use-cases as well as data and analytics. Sensors Platform is implemented as a set of globally distributed active-active micro-services and asynchronous processing running in AWS as docker and serverless components, written in Node.js/Typescript, Goland and Rust, using NOSQL databases and streaming solutions and a fully automated pipeline. The engineer is expected to have strong AWS cloud and Node.js/Typescript programming experience. Experience with performance tests and MQTT/IOT is a plus.
Education and Qualifications Required:
Degrees required for this job:
- Understand the AWS components, automate their deployments.
- Develop and code utilizing best known SW lifecycle and programming capabilities.
- Design data mappings and transformations which will be used to drive ETL procedures.
- Using strong type scripting languages such as Goland, Typescript Rust.
- SW engineering best practices deployment
- System Management utilizing DevOps processes
- Database Management with Dynamo DB, NOSQL DB.
- Auto Deployments, continuous integrations and testing
- Regression tests
- CI/CD tools
Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
Experience required for this job:
5+ years of SW programming experience
Email your resume to: email@example.com
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/