Candidates MUST have work experience as a Data/Systems Analyst and Excel Pivot tables based Extraction and Transportation analysis with large datasets. Our client will consider remote candidate if they could work in PST time zone.
Job Title: – Merchandising Data Analyst - Excel, PivotTables, Tableau
6 months (contract) 8/16/2021 - 2/16/2022
The manager would consider a remote candidate if they could work PST hours.
Data Analysis Excel Relationship Management Problem Solving Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excel, PivotTables, Tableau, Supply Chain, Database, Data Management, DSM - Demand Side Management, Data extraction, Marketing Analysis, Merchandising Metrics, Operations and SQL.
The purpose of this request is to procure Data/Systems Analysis services for our direct client; contractor will be responsible for data and systems analysis and must have experience as outlined below:
- experience with writing SQL
- experience with data mapping, manipulation, and analysis
- ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- ability to interact with customers, lead meetings, clearly understand customer needs, and document those needs
- experience in data management, Functional Specification writing, and testing procedures
- familiar with relational database concepts
- Data administration skills a plus
Education and Qualifications Required:
Degrees required for this job:
- Generates reports and regular datasets or report information for end- users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
- Integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
- Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end- user information portals or resources.
- May create specifications for reports based on business requests.
Bachelor's degree in IT related area
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 5 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area. Full-time professional work experience in Software Development, Maintenance, or Implementation.
Years of experience required for this job:
Two (2) years of work experience as a Data Administrator; Data Warehousing Administrator; Data Architect; Database Analyst-Intermediate; Data Warehousing Analyst may substitute for all of the required experience.
Soft skills for this job:
Communication skills both verbal and written
Email your resume to: email@example.com
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/