Mavensoft is looking for a Training Developer- eLearning
in Wilsonville, Oregon
for 6 months contract. If you are interested and meet the below requirements, please email or apply online for immediate considerations with your salary expectations. Thank you for your time.
WFH. Open to non-local candidates. Preferred that non-local work off their own equipment
: 20 - 40hrs/week. The hrs/week may fluctuate with this position based on the need, so is best suited for a freelance resource
Note*Developing e-learning courses like video creation, design elements, articulate storyline elements, and Client is not looking for a Software Developer.
Job Title: eLearning Training Developer
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
Duration: 6 months
Expertise as Instructional Designers, Articulate in e-learning development tools, auditions recording, Proficient in creating and editing Video and Graphic editing with tools like Premier, Photoshop
Learning Mgr, Instructional Designer, Graphic Designers, Website Creators skills and these are one of the key skills only
Brief Job Description:
The client is looking for a resource who can -Update and build new compliance e-learning courses using Captivate or Articulate. The individual will work independently on all aspects of the work, including initial client consultation, storyboarding, and final eLearning course deliverables. Must have expert skills in consultation, instructional design, adult learning theory, and e-learning development tools.
Size of the Team this resource is working: 4
- Instructional design (expert): Must be able to consult with clients to identify desired behavior-based course outcomes, design outlines, and storyboards.
- Articulate or Captivate (expert): Skilled in using e-learning development tools to create visually appealing, low to moderately complex eLearning courses.
- An audio tool like Audition (moderate): Ability to record and edit narration for courses.
- Video and graphic editing tools like Premiere, PhotoShop, Illustrator (low to moderate): Ability to create and edit graphics; prefer video editing skills as well.
- Desire a degree or certifications related to instructional design, training, or education.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field.
Please Apply Online. To learn more about Mavensoft visit us at www.mavensoft.com