Mavensoft is looking for a motivated and experienced Big Data Engineer with an in- thorough Data Engineering skillset to join our client's Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning team. This is a unique opportunity to enhance & upgrade our next-generation Data Science Platform that supports a dynamic team of data scientists, data engineers, and data analysts, all working on Demand Sensing related projects.
Note* We are looking only for W2/Independent Contractors only. This is a direct Client opportunity
Job Title: Sr Data Engineer- Python, Spark, AWS
Duration: 6 months (high potential of extension)
Location: Beaverton, OR
Required Key Skills: Spark, Python, Airflow, SQL, AWS, Bigdata, Data Ingestion, Analytics
Preferred: Candidates with experience working closely with Data Scientists and understanding of Data Clusters and an in-depth know how of various Data/ML Packages using Python. Any experience with supporting data models builds & deployments to production is a plus.
We are looking for a strong candidate with a SW engineering background & Big Data experience utilizing Spark, Python, Airflow, AWS, Data Science/Machine Learning, CI/CD integration, and the ability to work with a cross-functional teams. The work will also involve working closely with Data Scientists and understanding their Data Clusters to scale and deploy their model builds to real time production environment.
• Advanced Programming with Python
• At least 2 years of working experience on AWS
• Experience in building Machine Learning/Data Science applications
• Thorough understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture on cloud-based infrastructure
• Experience with technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Terraform
• Big Data / Hadoop: 2 years, experience with Spark
• Agile/Kanban/Scrum experience
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well and thrive in a fast-moving culture with complex technology applications
• BS in Computer Science or related field
Email your resume to email@example.com
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com