Candidate must have experience as a strong IT Business Analyst with Sales and Marketing experience for one of our direct Clients in Tualatin, OR for along term assignment.
Note*This position is 100% remote and client will ship Laptop once offer is made.
NOTE* Looking for W2/Independent contractors only.
Job Title: Senior IT Business Analyst
Duration: 12+months (contract)
Location: Tualatin, Oregon, USA 97062
CBAP Certification, Project Management, Salesforce Applications, Oracle Utility Applications and Website Development
Short description of the project:
- Support the creation and implementation of demand response flexible load.
This position will be creating process maps and requirements for a new product supporting demand response programs. The ideal candidate will have experience in the initial stages for new product development.
- The position will have the responsibility to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, formation management, practices, procedures, and organization change. Collaboration with stakeholders at all levels, in the conduct of investigations for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies. This position will support the creation of business cases with identification of potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Facilitates scoping and business priority setting for large or complex changes, engaging senior stakeholders as required. Selects the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative. Drives the requirements elicitation process where necessary, identifying what stakeholder input is required. Obtains formal agreement from a large and diverse range of potentially senior stakeholders and recipients to the scope and requirements, plus the establishment of a baseline on which delivery of a solution can commence. Takes responsibility for the investigation and application of changes to program scope. Identifies the impact on business requirements of external impacts affecting a program or project.
- Analyzes business processes; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommends new approaches, typically seeking to exploit technology components. Evaluates the financial, cultural, technological, organizational and environmental factors which must be addressed in the change program. Establishes client requirements for the implementation of significant changes in organizational mission, business functions and process, organizational roles and responsibilities, and scope or nature of service delivery.
# of Years of Experience:
- Experience with Website development required
- Project management skills required
- Knowledge of Salesforce applications desired
- Knowledge of Oracle Utilities Application desired
Typically eight or more years in related field.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, management or other related field or equivalent experience
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification preferred