Our client, a major government agency in Salem, OR
is looking for a Business Analyst III
for a 9 months contract position. If you are interested and meet below requirements please email or apply online for immediate considerations.
Note: REMOTE PART-TIME SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED
Job Title: Business Analyst III
MS Visio ,
Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Assist the Project Manager and SME’s in translating current processes into scenarios for testing.
- Serve as liaison between technology teams, support teams and business units.
- Coordinate with project manager, developers, DBAs, technical and system architects for completing Project Management Office deliverables.
- Serve as primary contact for User Validation testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Develop and maintain Test Plan(s), Scenarios, and detailed Test Scripts for Project Team testing.
- Lead User Validation Testing and User Acceptance Testing with the Project Team members and agency staff.
- Document errors discovered during testing and work with project team to resolve and test fixes for reported errors.
- Lead any retesting efforts in cooperation with the software vendor and state agencies.
- Gather and document requirements for agency use of available data and design data interface workflows supporting use by internal ODOT systems.
- Gather and organize information about the problems to be solved or the procedures to be improved. Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements, processes and risks.
- Use best practices to carry out business process analysis, process measurements, and change management activities.