Candidate must have expertise as Project Coordinator with asset management responsibilities and strong experience in Maximo and GIS for our direct Client here in Portland,OR for 8+ months contract position.
WFH, occasional travel into office maybe once a week. Initial training may require more time at the office.
Project Coordinator – Maximo, ArcFM
Key Skills: Project Coordinator, MS Office, Maximo, ArcFM Viewer, GIS, Map Legends, Work Management Software, Work Order Management, Permitting, Construction Projects
8 months (Contract)
Size of the Team Resource will be working with
8 Outdoor Lighting Project Managers and 4 streetlight Team members
- Assist Project Managers with work orders in the Client's work and asset management system (i.e., Maximo).
- Creates and inputs initial work orders; identifies work order owners and ensures pre-requisite data is entered.
- Coordinates the timing and sequencing of work orders/activities for projects or modifies work orders as needed.
- Creates customer letters and work order documents using Word and excel.
- Emailing correspondence and final job sketches to customers and/or municipalities.
- Reviews work orders for completeness prior to as-built mapping; adds required information or initiates follow-up work or field checks as needed.
- Follow up with customers on their projects to verify the work order was completed.
- Initiate billing on work orders as needed.
- Coordinate material readiness for projects with Storeroom and outside vendors to meet customer need dates.
- Communicates materials update and stocking levels between internal and external entities.
- Excel, basic input of data. Some experience
- Maximo or equivalent Work Management software
- Microsoft Outlook
- GIS/ArcFM Viewer
- Working knowledge on how to interpret Client system map features/legends
- Intermediate organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to adhere to set response times, deadlines, and time-sensitive tasks
- 3 or more years of experience coordinating work orders and activities, permitting, or other support functions for engineering or construction projects in the energy industry or a related field
Email your resume to: email@example.com
- High school diploma or equivalent
To learn more about Mavensoft visit us online at http://www.mavensoft.com/